Thursday, March 04, 2010

Hill Country Trip Spring 2010 Return

San Antonio to Blanco to Marble Falls to Georgetown

After my conference in San Antonio, I meandered back north covering a lot of the same ground. The only significant difference was that this time I did stop at the Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Preserve where I hiked about a mile or so on one of the most scenic trails I've been on in a long time.

A perfect blue Texas sky:
Photobucket

The preserve:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Such breathtaking scenes you encountered :)
I would love to try to climb that tree...it's simply gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing Mawnkie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

marty said...

all that pretty scenery and then you put that scary mug as the last pic... ha ha