Thursday, February 25, 2010

February and only an oil change?? FJR 02/10

This is really kind of sad. I can't think of a more boring post, but here goes. February is almost over and the only MC related event I have to talk about is an oil change. It's just been so dang busy and the weather has been unseasonably cold.

Anyway, since I'm getting ready to do a trip to the hill country (hopefully have more interesting things to report soon) and she was was due, the FJR got an oil change. I even took some pics.

Almost got 6k on the nose:


And what kind of feel good juice does the ICBM with wheels get?


And that is pretty much all I have... hopefully the next post won't be about putting air in the tires.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, ya gotta get your motorcycle fix somehow with all that crazy cold weather ;)