Tuesday, November 17, 2009

International Motorcycle Show 2009

So no riding this last weekend, but I did get a MC fix of sorts. Saturday morning we trekked down to the Dallas Convention Center where we met my brother in law and proceeded to wander around and gawk at all the shiny motorcycles.

Rossi may have this year's championship, but I've got better company:


Or maybe the sexy 848 Ducati suits me better? Would be a better match for my leathers at least. :)
Photobucket

My brother in law tempted by a non-Bavarian lady:
Photobucket

Will it really only be a couple of years before we may be doing this for real???
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe I'd feel better about something like this:
Photobucket

Maybe time for an upgrade?
Photobucket

Holy cow! Is that really Lee Parks?? (Total Control)
Photobucket

One last one:
Photobucket

It was a good day at the show. I'm such a big spender you know... bought a hat. We also did get some ideas about Mom's next ride. I won't spoil the surprise but there may be a new set a wheels in the stable by Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls look like naturals on the bike ;) Bet you can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...

Great to see another blogger attended. Just recently ran across your blog & you really got a good one going here. Thanks for sharing.

Ride on,
Torch